Thursday, January 19, 2012

consistance

Just got back from the gym. I really didn't want to go tonight, but after eating a very unhealthy dinner, I NEEDED to go! I am beat! Caleb hasn't been going with me the past couple of days because he has been working overtime, and he thinks he pulled something in his back. The old me would have used him not going as an excuse not to go either, but not any more. I have to keep a routine going, or else I will fall off the wagon like I have done so many times before. I need to start eating healthier though. Still not losing anything. I saw a quote online that said you can't outwork a bad diet. I know that losing weight is both working out and eating healthier, and honestly I thought working out was going to be the hard part....but food is so damned good...WHY!? lol
I wish vegetables tasted like...chips or cookies...that would be awesome. >.< Oh well. I will get there, just need to make better choices.
Have a good night all
Erin K.

No comments:

Post a Comment